Stoxticker

Latest Episode: Priddle, Weston, Weston, Fordham, England and others....listen again on iTunes or Spreaker.... POINTS UPDATED..... And next episode is March 14th.... also keep em peeled as we might have Coventry news this Sunday... Click here for info on how we can help your business...

Sunday 19 December 2010

Welcome To The Stox Blog

Ahoy there....


Welcome to JHO STOX BLOG - the only blog out there dedicated to the high octane, hard hitting sport of Brisca F2 Stock Car Racing.

So why the need for a blog? Well it's a nice place for a bit of creative opinion and ideas, and well you all know me - I'm the bald git Jonny Hoare, who once had a column in Unloaded, the top F2 publication, stirs up hornets nests on Ftooz. Opinionated and controversial are some of the nice things people have said about me, but heh, I've mellowed, as I sup my camonmile tea and adopt the lotus position.

Yes, there might be a Westcountry bias to my pieces, that's cos I'm from there. Regular at Autospeed tracks, Missed the 2010 World Final, first since 1992. First meeting was at the Cornish Stadium, St Austell, circa 1985, and have been to most of the mainland tarmac tracks, and a few shale ones too! I aim to clear them all next year... Coventry, Belle Vue, Crimond, Lochgelly I'm coming to get you!

So with over 17 years of experience as part of a racing team, both my uncles (Mike and Neil Lampshire (22 and 737) and laterly of Janner Motorsport with boys Rowe, I think I have seen it all, seen champions come and go... I think I might have a go at doing the top 10 drivers I seen on here.

So why do a blog?, Why not? I mean there isn't anything out there at the mo remotely like this, and well this kinda opinion pieces are somewhat lacking in Unloaded nowadays. The mag is still good, but not as good as it once was, and you drivers, you don't have pay a single penny to read this. Well some to your ISP of course.

Also part of the blog, we have our Twitterfeed giving those with fancy phones results at an instant from our correspondents up and around the tracks. Follow us at www.twitter.com/stoxblog

Contributions are welcome and are encouraged from other peeps who think blogging would be good, just e-mail me at jhostoxblog@live.co.uk

It might last for years, or it might last as long as my Unloaded column did, but heh, if it works we're in for a ride, might be bumpy though.....


Enjoy...

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment